Date(s) - 07/03/2013
Category(ies) No Categories
- July 3rd Fireworks Show begins close to 10 pm. (after dark).
- Tune into Kool 98 for a simulcast.
- No personal fireworks allowed at Buffalo Springs Lake.
- Marina grand opening with performance by Devil Ridge beginning at 8 p.m.
- Adult: $6
- Child: $3
- 5 years and younger: Free
- Senior: $2
- Active Military: $2
- College Student with valid college id: $5
- Watercraft, UTV, or Golf cart: $5
- The fireworks are not visible from the campgrounds. Move toward the marina to watch the show.
- The lines get really long, so come early. Bring all your goodies with you so you don’t have to leave the lake and then wait in line to re-enter the lake.
- Park on the upper rim to get a really spectacular view of the fireworks.
- The fireworks show starts when it gets nice and dark (somewhere after 9 p.m. )
- Pets are allowed inside Buffalo Springs Lake, but are not allowed on either of the swim beaches.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times with adult supervision.
- Do not leave pets unattended.
- Current Rabies tag is required.